PakEX – Cosplay Competition Terms and Conditions
- The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply for the PakEX Cosplay competition (the “Competition”). By submitting an entry to Region of Pakenham Gamers (“RPG”), you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions and all matters relating to the Competition, the decision of RPG will be final.
- Members (or members of the families or households of members) of RPG are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- The Competitions are open to all ages and all nationalities and will be grouped as follows; 0-14 years single entrant, handmade costume (all major elements must be made by you, not purchased), purchased costume (any major elements were purchased and not wholly made by you). If you are under 18, you warrant that you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter the Competition subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- RPG reserves the right to disqualify any entrant where it has grounds to believe the entrant has breached the Terms and Conditions.
- Contestants may register online via www.pakex.com.au or at the event on Saturday 14 March 2020 one (1) hour prior to the competition commencing.
- Contestants must be at the Cosplay stage five (15) minutes before the starting time of their competition or risk forfeiting their place in the competition.
- RPG does not accept any responsibility for any lost, damaged or delayed entries from any cause.
- RPG reserves the right to restrict and store any weapons as a part of a cosplay costume upon entry, they will be returned to the entrant for the purpose of judging, and leaving the premises. RPG does not accept any responsibility for lost or damaged weapons when being held by RPG.
- The winner(s) will be determined by an independent panel of judges. The winner(s) must be available without charge to collect their prize. The winner(s) may also be requested by RPGto become involved in further publicity related to the Cosplay Competition.
- Prize values are based on the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier of the prize and are in Australian dollars.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All winner(s) will be notified on stage at the time of the competition.
Intellectual Property Rights and Use of Entries
- You consent to the publication of your name in connection with the Competition and your entry.
- You warrant that your entry is your original work and that it is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party.
- You agree to indemnify RPG for any loss resulting from a breach of this warranty and release RPG from any liability for any damage or loss by you entering the Competition or accepting any prize.
- Personal information is managed in accordance with the relevant state and federal privacy acts and may be accessed by the entrant, on request to RPG.